Our favorite “Dulse Miso Soup”
How to make a Dulse Miso Soup
Servings: 4 people
- 34 ounces Water
- 5 tbsp Yellow Miso Paste
- 7 ounces Soft Tofu
- 1 stem green onions
- 0,75 ounce Dulse Culinary Whole-Leaf Organic Seaweed
- 1 ounce Scallion
- Cut the Tofu into small Cubes.
- Cut the Scallion into thin slices.
- Put the Water in a Pot to boil. Reduce the Heat to maintain a gentle simmer.
- Whisk the Yellow Miso Paste by pasting 1 tbsp at a time and allow to simmer for about 10 Minutes until well combined.
- Taste the Soup between each adding until you achieve your desired Flavour.
- After strain the Soup and dump the Solids.
- Add the Onions and the Scallion and allow to simmer for about 5 Minutes.
- Add the Tofu and the Dulse and simmer for about >3 Minutes.