Our “Dulse Seaweed Pizza”
How to make Vegetarian Dulse Seaweed Pizza
Servings: 2 people
- 1.5 pound Pizza Dough Whole Wheat
- 1.5 ounces Dulse Culinary Whole-Leaf Seaweed
- 1 small Garlic Clove
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil extra virgin
- 3 ounces Pitted Black Olives
- 6 ounces Thin sliced Mushrooms
- Preheat the Oven to 450°F. Position the oven rack at the lowest position. Average time is about 15 minutes, but the time varies depending on the stove.
- Coat baking paper with olive oil.
- Soak the seaweed in warm water for about five minutes. You can rinse the salt off and drain it from excess water.
- Put the seaweed in the food processor with the garlic, black olives and the olive oil and olives. Pulse until the ingredients combines. They should be pretty much smooth.
- Spread the tapenade over your pizza dough.
- Bake until crispy and golden for about 8 to 10 minutes.