Original “Japanese Seaweed” Salad
Learn how to make an Original Japanese Seaweed Salad
Servings: 2 people
- 3.5 ounces Seaweed
- 1 Carrot
- 1/4 Cucumber
- 1/2 red Onion
- 1 stick Spring Onions
- 1 red chili
- 1.5 ounces coriander
- 0.1 ounces fresh Ginger roughly
- 1.5 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 0.5 ounces Sesame Seeds black
- 4 tbsp sweet chili Sauce
- 1 fresh Lemon
- Black Pepper Flakes
- Salt optional
- Place the dry Seaweed in 200 ml of water and allow to absorb. Takes about >10 minutes. You can rinse the salt off and drain it from excess water.
- Cut (lengthwise) the carrot and cucumber. Cut the spring onion into fine slices. Cut onion into fine rings. Finely chop the chili and coriander.
- Mix algae, carrot, cucumber, onion, chilli, spring onions and coriander in a large bowl. Rub the ginger into the bowl. Add sesame oil, dark sesame, sweet chili sauce and lemon juice. Add depending on your to taste with salt and pepper. Then mix the salad thoroughly.