Our Favorite “Seaweed Snack”
Here is our recipe for a "Seaweed Snack"
Servings: 2 people
- 2 sheets Dried seaweed leaves Wakame, Dulse, Nori, Whatever you have
- 2 tbsp Native olive oil extra virgin
- Sesame Seeds optional
- Salt Flakes optional
- Preheat the oven to 300 °F (150 °C). Average time is about 15 minutes, but the time varies depending on the stove.
- Cut, if necessary, the seaweed into thin stripes. About 0.5 inch wide.
- Lightly oil the baking sheet.
- Arrange the Seaweed on the prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly add the olive oil over the Seaweed.
- Top the Seaweed with Sesame Seeds and Salt Flakes.
- Bake the Seaweed in the oven until it is crispy and dry. Average time 3 – 4 minutes.