The fresh Dulse Salad
Learn to make a fresh Dulse Salat with Avocado.
Servings: 4 people
- 4 ounces Dulse Culinary Whole-Leaf Organic
- 1 Pieces Avocado Ripe but still firm
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 2 tbsp maple syrup optional
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon squeeze
- Black Pepper Flakes optional
- Place the dry Seaweed in 200 ml of water and allow to absorb. Takes about >10 minutes. You can rinse the salt off and drain it from excess water.
- Halve the avocado. Place in a bowl with a spoon. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Put the avocado pieces on the salad.
- Top the Salad with Pepper Flakes, fresh Lemon Squeeze and Maple Sirup.